North East Estate Planning Services
Things to Consider When Planning your Estate
There are many different aspects to consider when you are planning your Estate and we can guide you through them all. Points to consider include:
- How your home is owned.
- Ensuring assets are retained through the bloodline in the most tax efficient way
- How to help combat long-term care fees
- Minimising the effect of inheritance tax
- Who will be the guardian for children under the age of 18
- Providing for transfer of your business on death
- Providing for family members with special needs
- Setting up Powers of Attorney
Professional Estate Planning Services
With over 30 years of experience, you can trust us to help you plan your estate and write your will to ensure that all of your wishes will be taken care of. We even go one step further and provide affordable pre-paid funeral plans to prevent your family from being lumbered with the cost of your funeral too. Get in touch today to discuss your options.